General airport info
Airport parking options at SLC
You have several choices for parking at SLC. There are both long-term and short-term lots available. There are also a few hotel and privately-owned options near the airport.
You can choose to park in the garage for Premium Reserved parking or the Daily Garage parking. The Hourly Garage parking is available on the first level of the garage. Short-term parking is $2.00 for the first 30 minutes and has a $32 daily maximum.
3rd party lots
There are four options for off-airport lots. They offer economy, standard, priority and covered parking options. These lots range from $7-$27 / day.
There are several hotels that offer parking ranging from as little as $5 per day all the way to $36.
Airport owned & operated lots
Key takeaways for SLC airport lots
- The SLC airport offers Premium Reserved Parking on level 1 in the garage. This option provides the highest level of parking services and amenities.
- Parking for drivers with disabilities is available on all three levels of the garage for the economy lot rate of $9.00 / day.
- Reserved parking in the economy lot is available for an additional $3.00 / day.
- The airport has a Park and Wait lot. This lot provides large electronic flight information signs displaying flight arrival information.
- The airport also offers electric vehicle parking. Access to all electric vehicle charging stations is on a first come basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
Long term parking
|Premium Reserved Parking (Garage Level 1)||$50.00 / day|
|Daily Garage Parking (Garage Levels 2 and 3)||$32.00 / day|
|Long-Term Economy Parking||$2.00 / first hour
$1.00 / each additional hour
$9.00 / day
Short term parking
|Hourly Garage Parking (Garage Level 1)||$2.00 / first 30 minutes
$1.00 / each additional 20 minutes
$32.00 / daily maximum
|Park and Wait Lot||No fee||The airport has an idle-free policy||The lot provides large electronic flight information signs displaying flight arrival information|
|Electric Vehicle Parking||There is no extra fee to use the stations||The SLC airport installed 24 EV charging ports for public and employee use||The airport stations are located in four locations: employee parking lot, economy parking lot, parking garage levels P1 and P2, and the Touch n' Go Convenience Store.||Access to all electric vehicle charging stations is on a first come basis and cannot be reserved in advance|
Privately owned & operated 3rd party lots
There are four off-airport parking options that range from $7-$27 per day.
Hotel lots allow you to park at nearby hotels and the hotel shuttle takes you to the airport.
There are several, reasonably-priced hotel options for parking at SLC. Prices range from $5 - $36 per day.