General airport info
Airport parking options at LAS
There are plenty of airport-owned lots for long-term parking from $10 - $23 per day and short-term parking starting at $2 per hour.
3rd party lots
There are currently no third-party lots available at LAS.
Hotel parking could be a great option to save money on long-term parking at LAS with prices ranging from as low as $4 to $14 per day.
Airport owned & operated lots
Key takeaways for LAS airport lots
- Your cheapest option for long-term parking at LAS is the Terminal 1 Economy Lot.
- During peak travel periods such as the summer, the Terminal 1 Economy Lot tends to get full. Check the LAS airport website before you leave.
- There are long-term parking options at Terminal 1 and 3 in case the Economy Lot is full.
- You can park at any lot for less than 15 minutes for free. After that parking is $2 / hour for up to three hours and then goes up to $3 / hour in the Terminal 1 and 3 lots.
- Valet is available for $6 for the first hour and $1 / additional hour up to $23 / day. For an extra fee you can have your car washed and detailed.
- The McCarran Cell Phone Lot is a short term waiting area located only minutes from the Passenger Pickup Curbs at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3.
Long term parking
|Terminal 1 & 3 Economy Parking Lots||$10.00 / day|
|Terminal 1 & 3 Regular Long-term Parking Lots||$16.00 / day|
|Terminal 1 & 3 Valet Parking||$23.00 / day|
|Terminal 1 Remote/Oversize Vehicle Parking Lot||$15.00 / day
Required for vehicles more than 22' long and 8.5' wide or more than 13.5' high
Short term parking
|Terminal 1 & 3 Short-term Parking Lots||0-15 minutes - FREE
16-60 minutes - $2.00
1-2 hours - $4.00
2-3 hours - $6.00
Additional Hours - $3.00 / hour
Daily Maximum - $36.00
|Terminal 1 & 3 Short-term Valet Parking||Minimum $6.00 for 1 hour
Each Additional Hour - $1.00
Daily Maximum $23.00
|Terminal 1 & 3 Cell Phone Parking Lot||Free parking for attended vehicles
Open from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM daily
Privately owned & operated 3rd party lots
We are not aware of any third-party lots near the Las Vegas LAS airport.
Hotel lots allow you to park at nearby hotels and the hotel shuttle takes you to the airport.
If you are able to use hotel parking, you may be able to find a great rate. Last I checked, prices ranged from $4 - $14 per day with the best rates found at Global Airport Parking, Way, and Greenbee Parking.