General airport info
Airport parking options at IAH
Airport owned lots range from $4 - $8 per day with tax at the Ecopark long-term lots and start at $5 for the first hour for short-term parking. There are several programs available for frequent parkers at IAH that could save money.
3rd party lots
Private lots are not that much cheaper than the Ecopark options on-airport but we gathered several options ranging from $6 - $14 per day.
Hotel lots are also avialable for IAH parking with prices from $3 - $10 per day.
Airport owned & operated lots
Key takeaways for IAH airport lots
- The Ecopark lots are the best option for long-term parking at an airport-owned lot. Ecopark2 offers the cheapest rate on covered parking.
- Short-term parking at any terminal garage will cost you at least $5 and increase slightly with each hour.
- Sign up for SurePark if you want to reserve a covered spot on Level 3 of the Terminal C-East garage.
- Employers can apply for the Corporate Parking program which offers discounts on all parking options at IAH.
- The Parking Plus program allows travelers to earn miles on parking charges for select airlines.
- Valet parking is also available if you are looking for convenience.
- Electric vehicle chargers are available for customers with a Blink charging card at both long and short term parking lots.
Long term parking
|Ecopark Economy Lot||$3.70 plus tax / 0-3 hours (uncovered)
$5.54 plus tax / 3-24 hours (uncovered)
$4.62 plus tax / 0-3 hours (covered)
$7.39 plus tax / 3-24 hours (covered)
|Ecopark2 Economy Lot||$3.70 plus tax / 0-3 hours (covered)
$5.54 plus tax / 3-24 hours (covered)
|Terminal Garage||$22.00 / day|
|SurePark Program (members only)||$24.00 / day|
|Valet Parking||$26.00 / day|
Short term parking
|Terminal Parking||$5.00 / 0-1 hour
$6.00 / 1-2 hours
$8.00 2-3 hours
$10.00 / 3-5 hours
$22.00 / 5-24 hours
|Valet Parking||$13.00 / 0-2 hours
$26.00 / 2-24 hours
|SurePark Program (members only)||$9.00 / 0-3 hours
$12.00 / 3-5 hours
$24.00 / 5-24 hours
|Cell Phone Lots (one on Will Clayton Parkway and one on JFK)||Free lot for waiting in vehicle|
Privately owned & operated 3rd party lots
There are five private lots available at IAH ranging from $6 - $14 per day. Valet is availble at The Parking Spot for $16 per day. The cheapest rate we found is at Fast Park & Relax for $6.50 per day which is still more than Ecopark airport-owned lot.
Hotel lots allow you to park at nearby hotels and the hotel shuttle takes you to the airport. Before using hotel lots, I’d recommend you read more about how these lots work on my guide to airport parking, particularly the section on hotel lots here.
Parking at a hotel lot could be a good alternative option if you're traveling through IAH Houston Airport although rates are comparable to private and airport-owned economy lots. Prices range from $3 - $10 per day last time I checked.