HNL Airport Parking Rates
Long term parking
Short term parking
Cell Phone Lot
Free for 0 -15 minutes
$1.00 for 16-30 minutes
$3.00 for 30 minutes - 1 hour
$5.00 for 1 - 2 hours
$7.00 for 2 - 3 hours
$9.00 for 3 - 4 hours
$14.00 for 4 - 5 hours
$18.00 for 5 - 6 hours
$18.00 daily maximum
$7.00 / 24 hours
Designated parking spaces are available in the International Parking Garage at various locations on levels 1,5,6,7 and 8.
Spaces identified with ground markings and signs.
If you have a permanent electric vehicle license plate, parkin
On-Site Airport Parking Overview
- There is a cell phone waiting lot at this airport. Drivers can wait without charge for up to one hour.
- There are no privately owned lots available.
- There is a 30-day parking limit in the International Parking Garage.
- The lost ticket minimum for a 24-hour period is $18.00 in all garages.
- If the Terminal 1 parking garage lot is full, drivers can go to the top level where there is a vehicle bridge to the International Parking Garage.
- There is electric vehicle parking available. The designated parking spaces are available in the International Parking Garage at various locations on levels 1,5,6,7 and 8.
General airport info
Airport parking options at HNL
The on-airport lots range in price from $3 for one hour for short-term parking to $18 per day for long-term parking.
3rd party lots
There are no privately owned lots near the HNL airport. You will need to look at the on-airport lot options or the hotel lot options for parking.
There are only a few hotel lot options with the prices starting out at around $2 per day and go up to $30 per day.
Hotel lots allow you to park at nearby hotels and the hotel shuttle takes you to the airport.
Depending on the lot you choose to park at the airport and the duration, the rate of the parking lot ranges from $1 to $126. Honolulu Airport has three parking facilities for overnight parking with rates ranging from $1 per 30 minutes, $18.00 per day, and $126 per week.
Yes. Parking at Lots A, D, and M are free for the first 15 minutes. You can also park at HNL Airport for free if you’re only going to pick up or drop off a passenger. You can use the Cell Phone Lots for free if you are not planning to stay for too long and leave your vehicle.
Generally, costs $3 per hour with maximum $15 per day. However, this all depends on your specific needs. Several offsite parking lots may offer you more affordable options.
Unfortunately, Honolulu International Airport doesn’t offer valet parking services at this time. However, you may still check some onsite and offsite parking options that might be offering this service.
Yes. You can charge your electric vehicle while parking at HNL Airport. You can find the charging station in the regular parking lot between the inter-island and main parking structures, on the first floor. There is a fee of $7.00 each use on top of the regular parking fees you avail.