General airport info
Airport parking options at DFW
You have several choices for parking at DFW using the lots owned by the airport or offsite parking from a private lot or even a hotel. For long-term parking, your cheapest bet may be to use a private lot but the rates at the Remote North and South lots are not bad.
You can park at either the Remote or Express lots with covered and uncovered options for $10 - $15 / day. Valet is also available at the Terminal lots for $31 / day. Short-term parking starts at $4 when you enter the terminal garages and increases incrementally up to $10 for 6 hours.
3rd party lots
You may be able to find a better daily rate at an off-airport lot although there are limited options ranging from $8-$16. Check their websites for discounts.
There are several hotels that offer parking ranging from as little as $5 per day all the way to $15.
Airport owned & operated lots
Key takeaways for DFW airport lots
- Dallas residents can use their TollTag pass to quickly zoom through parking gates at Remote, Express, or Terminal Parking.
- Discounts are avaialble for customers who pre-pay through TollTag or a QR code.
- Check the airport website in advance to see which lots have spots available.
- The Express lots advertise free bottled water.
- There is a cell phone waiting lot at the north end of the airport that is open 24/7 and allows for drivers to wait for up to 2 hours.
Long term parking
|Remote North & South||$10.00 / day|
|Express North||$12.00 / day for uncovered parking
$15.00 / day for covered parking
|Express South||$12.00 / day|
|Terminal A - E Valet||$31.00 / day for valet parking|
Short term parking
|Terminal A - E||0-8 mins. - $4.00
8-30 mins. - $2.00
30 mins. - 2 hours - $3.00
2-4 hours - $9.00
4-6 hours - $10.00
6-24 hours - $24.00
|Cell Phone Waiting Lot||Free for up to 2 hours|
Privately owned & operated 3rd party lots
There are a few additional off-airport parking options offered by The Parking Spot and Park N' Fly that range from $8-$16 per day.
Hotel lots allow you to park at nearby hotels and the hotel shuttle takes you to the airport.
There are several, reasonably-priced hotel options for parking at DFW. Prices range from $5 - $15 per day.