General airport info
Airport parking options at CVG
CVG has a variety of parking options. Their own long term parking is called ValuPark so if you see those shuttles around that's what they are.
CVG has 4 total options for parking (plus a cell phone lot), ranging in price from $3 per hour for short term parking to $15 - $24 per day for long term parking.
3rd party lots
There are 3 3rd-party, privately owned lots. They range in price and amenitites, with one offering a car detailing option.
Prices are $5 - $17 / day
There are hotel options as well, but with pricing at around $5 per day (not much cheaper than 3rd party lots), I'm not sure why you'd use them.
Airport owned & operated lots
Key takeaways for CVG airport lots
- On airport long term parking (ValuPark) is fairly cheap.
- There doesn't seem to be any benefit to hotel parking. The cheapest 3rd party lot is roughly the same price.
- Short term parking is $3 / hour.
- There's a valet option right in front of the terminal
- There's a cell phone lot just before you get to the terminal
- There are no dedicated short term lots. You can park at the terminal garage for $3/hour or curbside valet for $8 for partial days.
CVG Airport parking map
Map is interactive. Use + / - buttons or mouse scroll to zoom. Click and drag to move around.
Long term parking
|Terminal Garage||$15.00 / day|
|Premium Reserved||$19.00 / day|
|Curbside valet||$24.00 / day|
|CVG ValuePark||$8.00 / day|
Short term parking
|Terminal Garage||$3.00 / hour
$15.00 / day
|Valet||$8.00 for partial days
$24 / day
|Cell phone lot||Free parking while waiting for passengers|
Privately owned & operated 3rd party lots
There are 3 options for privately owned / operated lots at CVG.
Hotel lots allow you to park at nearby hotels and the hotel shuttle takes you to the airport.